£150+VAT per month
Over the past 12 months, my SEO clients saw an average monthly improvement of 12% to their SEO stats.
In addition to my one-off SEO work I also offer an ongoing search engine optimisation option for clients who really want to build on my initial SEO service.
By tracking and measuring how your site is performed, tweaking accordingly, and making other strategic changes and recommendations we can really push the envelope on your SEO.
This service includes:
- Monitoring your position for a list of target search terms we choose.
- Based on your performance and any changes from the previous month, I update your SEO settings accordingly. This anaylsis and strategic updating system is really the best approach to ongoing work.
- Update any SEO plugins and software we’re using.
- Implement any new settings that those updates have introduced (you’d be amazed how often new developments are released in the SEO field).
- If any other software has become available that would be beneficial we add and configure that.
- If there have been any updates to Google’s algorithm’s naturally I do a lot of work to bring your site in line with that. Keeping on top of their system is crucial.
- Every month I provide a report showing your current rankings, and detailing all work I completed that month.
- The report often contains consultancy recommendations for you as well, for example sentences I’d like you to work into your next blog post, etc. So there is a consultancy aspect as well as the practical ones.
It’s a very full service!