I can optimise the hell out of your WordPress SEO
With my 20 years of experience in SEO, I can undoubtedly help you.
Search Engine Optimisation is crucial if you’re to get ahead with your business–even the best Google Adwords campaign cannot rival being in a high position for organic search results.
I have helped over 2000 people with their WordPress SEO, and have never received less than a 5-star review.
I will install and configure several systems to improve your website’s SEO:
I will install and configure several systems to improve your WordPress website’s SEO:
- Optimising Meta tags, including title, keywords and descriptions
- I perform keyword (search query) analysis
- Install and configure the Platinum SEO Pack, Yoast, All-in-one, or other preference you have for a WordPress SEO plugin (I will of course make a recommendation if you don’t have a preferred plugin)
- I will also configure the social meta tags, for improved social media interaction.
- I manually optimise these tags for all relevant pages based on the content of each page/post
- Install accelerated mobile pages (AMP) plugin so you’re in line with Google’s latest recommendations
- Improve your captioning and image tags
- Ensure your H1, H2 and H3 tags are being used effectively
- Setup and configure a sitemap.xml file, and submit it to Google
- If appropriate, configure Google to maximise your search results for a particular country or geographic region.
- Ensure any robots.txt file is configured correctly (following an update by Google in 2016 most WordPress sites do not have optimal settings)
- Make sure your URLs are search engine friendly (and human readable)
- If you have social network profiles I can make sure those are linked too
After the work is complete I will send you details of the work I performed, and will also share with you my short e-book–“Ongoing SEO Success” which explains SEO concepts and gives concrete examples to help you continue to climb the rankings.
This is entirely “White-Hat” work. I do not do anything to try to trick Google, rather I give Google and the other major engines exactly what their guidelines ask for.
Naturally I also provide feedback, tangible evidence of the work I’ve performed, and suggestions specific to your site to make sure you keep climbing the rankings.
I also offer a monthly service that helps build on this success by collecting data, measuring success, making strategic changes accordingly, and of course staying top of Google algorithm updates and other changes to best practice.