I can optimise the hell out of your WordPress SEO
With my 19 years of experience in SEO, I can undoubtedly help you.
Search Engine Optimisation is crucial if you’re to get ahead with your business–even the best Google Adwords campagin cannot rival being in a high position for organic search results.
I have helped over 2000 people with their WordPress SEO, and have never received less than a 5-star review.
I will install and configure several systems to improve your website’s SEO:
- Optimising Meta tags, including title, keywords and descriptions.
- I perform keyword (search query) analysis.
- I manually optimise these tags for all relevant pages, based on the content of each page/post.
- Improve your captioning and image tags.
- Install and configure the Platinum SEO Pack, Yoast, All-in-one, or other preference you have for a WordPress SEO plugin (I will of course make a recommendation if you don’t have a preferred plugin!)
- Ensure your H1, H2 and H3 tags are being used effectively.
- Setup and configure a sitemap.xml file, and submit it to Google.
- If appropriate, configure Google to maximise your search results for a particular country or geographic region.
- Ensure any robots.txt file is configured correctly
- Make sure your URLs are search engine friendly (and human readable)
- Optimise your code for increased page speed
- If you have social network profiles I can make sure those are linked too.
- I will also configure your social meta tags, for improved social media interaction.
- Set up a variety of on site location based SEO (geo-tags, location sitemaps, etc.)
Naturally I also provide feedback, tangible evidence of the work I’ve performed, and suggestions specific to your site to make sure you keep climbing the rankings.
I also offer a monthly service that helps build on this success by collecting data, measuring success, making strategic changes accordingly, and of course staying top of Google algorithm updates and other changes to best practice.